Returns & Replacements
EHP Solutions offers a 30-day return policy on most products (15 days for defective items). All returns require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and may be subject to restocking fees. Manufacturer restrictions may apply to certain merchandise and are updated from time to time. Check with your account rep for the most up-to-date information.
• Defective products – Most defective products may be returned within 15 days of invoice date, along with a valid RMA number. At our discretion, defective items may be repaired or exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent.
• Non-defective products – Most non-defective products may be returned within 30 days of invoice date, along with a valid RMA number. Restocking charges will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by up to 25%.
• Special orders – Specially ordered products are not returnable.
To get a valid RMA number, contact Customer Service and provide the following information:
• Customer name
• Applicable invoice number
• Product serial number
• Description of the reason the product is being returned
Once the RMA is issued, you'll have 15 days to return the product(s).
All products must be returned 100% complete, including all original packaging, manuals, packing materials, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
EHP Solutions reserves the right to refuse any returns, including those without a valid RMA number, those received more than 15 days after issuance of the RMA number, and returns without original packaging.
For more info :